workshops on wholehearted living
- Would you like to live a more authentic, courageous and wholehearted life?
- Do you keep yourself small and and opt to "fly under the radar" because it feels safe?
- Are you feeling disconnected from others even though you are surrounded by friends and family?
- Does comparing yourself to others hold you back and keep you from challenging yourself or trying new things?
- Are you afraid to be yourself for fear you might not fit in?
- Do you struggle with self-doubt and feeling like you aren't good/rich/thin/smart/worthy enough?
The Daring Way™ is a highly interactive workshop based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown. During the workshop, we will explore topics such as vulnerability, courage, shame, and worthiness. As a group, we will examine the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that are holding us back and identify the new choices and practices that will move us toward more authentic and “wholehearted living.” You will learn how to live life from a place of worthiness by developing shame resilience skills and developing daily practices that transform the way we live, love, parent, and lead.